Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Proud of my boy...

2 days in a row....yay!!  This will be short and sweet.  Today Patrick had Physical Therapy with Stacy and he did awesome!!!  It was one of those days where he was showing off his skills.  Like he was saying, "Hey guys, you thought I couldn't do this???  Well, I'm gonna!!".   He sat on a little bench for 20 minutes, then did tummy time and actually held himself up with his arms for a longer period of time.  He was doing some side sitting and pulling himself up as well.  I was so proud of him!!!  I think it might of been because he was wearing his new Captain America shirt:)

Here are a few pics of him showing off his skills for Tim after he got home from work...and no, he is not wearing any pants...thats just how we roll at the end of a busy day:)

Tomorrow is gymnastics for Avery and she moved up a level!!!  Then Thursday is the first day that Patrick and I get to go to class.  I am super excited!!!  I will let you know how it goes!

Sitting unassisted on his little bench, playing with his toy that Ken and Susan got him a long time ago.  He loves it!!

Go bubby
So proud of my boy!!
For the record...that toy is only touching his legs so I could take the pictures.  He was sitting all on his own:))))




No comments:

Post a Comment